Skip navigation

You are here: Homepage > Prohibitions & Restrictions > Animal, Plant & Meat Requirements > Miscellaneous Pets

Rabbits, Hamsters, Guinea Pigs, Aquarium fish: importer need only to apply for an Import Permit from the Veterinary Services of the Department of Agriculture. The permit will contain all the condition of entry.

Last Updated: 2008-11-28